Wednesday, July 9, 2008

How To Build Your Team For Free

Getting referrals to your website is probably the hardest thing to do. I don't like auto-surfs as they're only a way to get impressions, that's it. I have an instabuzz ad bar in my firefox window and I don't even notice any of the ads scrolling through. Maybe that works for other people, but the click through rate for me is terrible and I feel most people are the same as me: they join hoping for referrals and completly ignore evryone else's ads. Maybe with some tweaking, I could improve my success rate and in the future, I might go back and do that.

What works the best for me right now is social websites such as myspace, facebook, yuwie, etc. I especially like yuwie and direct matches because it is similar minded people trying to make money online. I know you might be thinking that all people do is spam their oppotunities on there and ignore everyone esle's, just like auto-surfs, but I have had some very good results with just starting email messages with people and letting them know I'm a real person. This is where having a good product, system, whatever comes in very handy. You can quickly develop a relationship with people through these websites and introduce them to what you have.

Another great way to advertise is through web forums. By just adding a signature to your posts, you get free advertising to a potentially very large amount of people. I have been seeing some very good initial success from just forum signatures. In fact, 90% of my hit logs to my primary website are from forum signature click throughs. The best forums to join are ones about network marketing, MLM, or making money online. People looking for answers are there all the time and you can offer them a solution. Everyone wins.

Thanks for your time. I hope you might find some benefite from these tips and good luck in all of your endeavors!

Felix

No comments: