I've actually been a little hesitant to tell my friends and family what I've been doing as far as starting with GDI and promoting Spider Web Marketing. To me, there's a negative stigma attached to network marketing. I feel that everyone equates it to pyramid schemes and that creepy guy from high school who calls you to "catch up" after not talking or even thinking about them for years. I really just don't want to "sell" people close to me.
I really enjoy talking to people online, or people I don't know at all. I feel much more comfortable trying to "sell" them. What's so great about Global Domains International is that it's just 10 bucks! (I might be trying to sell you on the idea ;)) On top of that, the spider web system just takes all of the hard work out of selling people. The whole system is up and running and all you have to do is just promote it and plug people in.
I do have another sign up underneath me now which brings my grand total to 2 people with a net income of -$8, hah! But really, I'm excited. I think this is one of the best opportunities on the planet right now and I think it'll lead to great things for me in the future.
My short term goal for September 1st is to make $500 a month so I'll be able to focus on school and not work my bar tending job as much. I'm looking to do 18 credits these next two semesters. Heres to the future.
GDI
Spider Web
Felix
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment